Compliance (s)

Frequently asked questions

Income Tax Return

Income Tax Return are to be filed:

  • For Individuals having Income from Salaries, one house property, other sources (Interest etc.) and having total income upto Rs.50 lakh
  • For Individuals and HUFs not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship
  • For individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession
  • For presumptive income from Business & Profession
  • For persons other than,- (i) individual, (ii) HUF, (iii) company and (iv) person filing Form ITR-7
  • For Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11
  • For persons including companies required to furnish return under sections 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) or 139(4E) or 139(4F)

Regular Returns

Following returns are required to be filed:

  • TDS: Quarterly
  • TCS: Quarterly
  • Income Tax: annual
  • GST Returns: monthly, quarterly, annual
  • ROC Annual Return
  • Financial Filling : Periodic
  • Company Filling: Directors appointment or resignation

Bookkeeping and Accounting as per Govt Laws

Accountancy and bookkeeping has to be done as per local and central laws in order to be complaint lawfully. Every business or profession runs under the Indian laws respective to:

  • GST: Goods and Services Tax
  • Income Tax
  • IEC: Import and Export Code
  • Custom Laws


Jayna India Pvt Ltd

SCO 12, Vyapar Sadan,

Old Delhi Road, Gurgaon

+91 124 404 8855             

  • 766px-WhatsApp.svg
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

Jayna India Private Limited

Jayna India Private Limited is a computer store and tally accounting software certified partner and offers best accounting services covering book writing, taxation, legal, litigation, compliance, licensing services. One of the largest toner cartridge supplier and offers best printer scanner price for brother, canon, Epson, Samsung, hp across Delhi, Gurgaon and Haryana.